TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Covid-19 update…..TO FOLLOW THE CURRENT LEGISLATION WE CAN ONLY DELIVER OUR GOODS
- we will endeavour to deliver at the pre-arranged time. Contactless Payment of Bouquets must be made prior to delivery, Customers must be present at time of delivery to receive delivery as products are not suitable to be left unattended.
For the purpose of the following information WE describes Balloon Magic and YOU describes the customer.
- A deposit of £50 is required to secure the date and time of your event. We will continue to accept other bookings which may include your required date / time until a deposit is received.
- Please note that if YOU choose to cancel your event, your deposit will not be returned as we have held that date exclusively for you and WE would have turned away other clients on your date.
BALLOON MAGIC cannot be held liable for any damage caused once the decoration/delivery is completed. Where venue staff / clients have moved / re-arranged or altered Décor and damage occurs, we are not liable and the responsibility stays with the Named client on your agreement.
- It is entirely up to the client to seek any recompense with their venue or any third parties that may have been in contact with the services of Balloon Magic.
If for any reason access to the venue becomes restricted or denied at the stated time of delivery there is a risk of delay to your décor being constructed and completed. Please ensure venue staff are fully aware of our arrival and do not put your event at risk. In the unlikely event of this, NO Refund will be available.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all legal permissions have been sought for any Balloon structure. Balloon Magic accepts no responsibility or liability for these permissions.
- Bookings requiring completion prior to 8.30 am and after 5.30pm will incur a 10% increase to rate of delivery.
- Where BALLOON MAGIC cancel a booking due to bad weather predictions or bad weather prevents completion of the event, subject to availability (as a gesture of goodwill) we will transfer the booking. Should the event be cancelled and full payment already made a 50% refund will be offered due to specific stock having been provided for the event.
- Cancellation of bespoke designs already built (which is from 8.30am on the day of the event) will NOT be entitled for a refund, should a new date be required by you full payment for the second date will still be required.
- Bookings cancelled after full payment has been made:28-14 days prior to event date you will loose 75% of total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or less before event date, you will loose the full amount paid.
A design change fee may be charged if decor changes are made after full payment has been settled.
- Final balance of the invoice must be paid 14 days prior to the event date.
- For last minute bookings (i.e. within 7 days before your function) full payment is required at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee exact materials for last minute bookings, although if we are unable to obtain your exact materials we will provide a suitable alternative.
- By making payment you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Upon receipt of receiving your invoice and making payment you agree to have understood and agreed to the terms & conditions.
- Our preferred method of payment is via Direct Bank Transfer. However, if you wish you can also pay by cheque,
- Balloon decoration is purely for decorative purposes only, and Balloon Magic are not liable for any misuse of balloons.
- Balloons can be a choking hazard to young children and animals, if any balloons get damaged or broken, please discard straight away.
Our Privacy Notice can be found Here
It is possible to choke or be suffocated by an un-inflated balloon or piece of burst balloon or ribbon attached to balloons, please supervise all persons and animals . we accept no liability.
INHAILING HELIUM IS DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN ASPHYXIATION.
Children of any age must be supervised at all times around balloons.
•Adults should inflate balloons for children under the age of 8 years•
•Never put a balloon, or piece of a balloon, in or near the mouth•
•Inhaling helium can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness and death•
•Under no circumstances inhale helium from a balloon or helium tank•
•Always discard broken balloons and ribbon safely•
•When handled responsibly balloons pose no threat to health, wildlife or the environment•
• Balloon Magic cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury following the mis-use of balloons.